Join a Clinical Study and Receive Compensation!
Did you know that Leavitt Clinical Research offers opportunities for volunteers to take part in exciting clinical trials? Volunteers in these studies help move medical research forward. We do offer compensation for those who participate in these studies. Look through our current clinical studies to see if there's one that you can qualify for.
Participants will receive:
- Reimbursement for Time and Travel
- Free Study-related Medications
- Free Procedures and Office Visits
Current Clinical Studies:
1. Progenity -129 Preeclampsia. This study is for women ages 18-45 and between 28-36 weeks of pregnancy. Typical inclusion symptoms include hypertension or new onset of high blood pressure, proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine), or other signs of PRE-E.
2. Mycovia VTM-VT-116-CL-012 Recurrent Vulvovaginal Candidiasis. This study is for non-pregnant women ages 12 and older who have a history of recurrent VVC as defined by three (3) or more episodes of acute VVC in the past 12 months.
3. Abbvie 839 Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). This study is for women ages 18-35 with PCOS. This is a Phase 2, randomized, double-blind (sponsor-unblinded), 6-month, placebo-controlled. The duration of the study could be up to 42 weeks.
4. Uterine Fibroids in Premenopausal Women. Leavitt Clinical Research also works with Pharmaceutical Research Organization. We are currently doing a management of heavy menstrual bleeding associated with uterine fibroids in premenopausal women. Call for details.
For more information on how you can participate in one or more of these studies, please contact our research coordinator:
Reach out to us if you're interested in participating.