Join a Clinical Study and Receive Compensation!
Did you know that Leavitt Clinical Research offers opportunities for volunteers to take part in exciting clinical trials? Volunteers in these studies help move medical research forward. We do offer compensation for those who participate in these studies. Look through our current clinical studies to see if there's one that you can qualify for.
Participants can receive:
- Reimbursement for Time and Travel
- Study-related Medications at no cost
- Procedures and Office Visits at no cost
Current Clinical Studies:
1. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). This study is for women ages 18-35 with PCOS. This is a Phase 2, randomized, double-blind (sponsor-unblinded), 6-month, placebo-controlled. The duration of the study could be up to 42 weeks.
2. Endometriosis Registry: An observational study to evaluate standard of care for subjects with pelvic pain, confirmed or suspected to be endometriosis.
For more information on how you can participate in one or more of these studies, please contact one of our research coordinators:
Natalie S. Peterson, MA
Nora Alvarez, MA
Reach out to us if you're interested in participating.