Join a Clinical Study and Receive Compensation!
Did you know that Leavitt Clinical Research offers opportunities for volunteers to take part in exciting clinical trials? Volunteers in these studies help move medical research forward. We do offer compensation for those who participate in these studies. Look through our current clinical studies to see if there's one that you can qualify for.
Participants can receive:
- Reimbursement for Time and Travel
- Study-related Medications at no cost
- Procedures and Office Visits at no cost
Current Clinical Studies:
1. Endometriosis: study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Elagolix in Combination with Combined Oral Contraceptives in premenopausal women with documented Endometriosis and associated moderate to severe pain. For premenopausal females 18-49 years of age/not pregnant or planning to become pregnant/documented diagnosis of endometriosis by visualization (eg. laparoscopy or laparotomy)/among other criteria.
2. Infant Formula. Healthy, term infants who will be exclusively formula-fed or exclusively human milk-fed for the first 4 months of life will be recruited by the investigators from their local populations. The infants will continue to consume their assigned feeding as their primary milk feeding through 12 months of age at which time they will receive their assigned toddler drink to be consumed as the primary milk beverage through 24 months of age.
3. Kaleido Covid-19 Study: This study is for adults, 18 and older who have tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 48 hours. The goal of the study is to help learn more about Covid-19 and the safety of a study food product for people with Covid-19 who have mild-moderate symptoms that they can manage at home. Patients will get the chance to take a study food product that could potentially help support their immune system. Patients will receive supplies to help care for themselves at home, such as a touchless thermometer and pulse oximeter device.
For more information on how you can participate in one or more of these studies, please contact one of our research coordinators:
Nora Alvarez, MA - Research Coordinator
Becky Cortez - Research Coordinator
Nikky Flora - Research Assistant
Email us TODAY!
Reach out if you're interested in participating or to see if you qualify.