Join a Clinical Study and Receive Compensation!
Did you know that Leavitt Clinical Research offers opportunities for volunteers to take part in exciting clinical trials? Volunteers in these studies help move medical research forward. We do offer compensation for those who participate in these studies. Look through our current clinical studies to see if there's one that you can qualify for.
Participants can receive:
- Reimbursement for Time and Travel
- Study-related Medications at no cost
- Procedures and Office Visits at no cost
Current Clinical Studies:
1. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). This study is for women ages 18-35 with PCOS. This is a Phase 2, randomized, double-blind (sponsor-unblinded), 6-month, placebo-controlled. The duration of the study could be up to 42 weeks.
For more information on how you can participate in one or more of these studies, please contact one of our research coordinators:
2. Infant Formula. Healthy, term infants who will be exclusively formula-fed or exclusively human milk-fed for the first 4 months of life will be recruited by the investigators from their local populations. The infants will continue to consume their assigned feeding as their primary milk feeding through 12 months of age at which time they will receive their assigned toddler drink to be consumed as the primary milk beverage through 24 months of age.
Nora Alvarez, MA - Research Coordinator
Becky Cortez - Research Coordinator
Nikky Flora - Research Assistant
Reach out to us if you're interested in participating.