Join a Clinical Study and Receive Compensation!
Did you know that Leavitt Clinical Research offers opportunities for volunteers to take part in exciting clinical trials? Volunteers in these studies help move medical research forward. We do offer compensation for those who participate in these studies. Look through our current clinical studies to see if there's one that you can qualify for.
Participants can receive:
- Reimbursement for Time and Travel
- Study-related Medications at no cost
- Procedures and Office Visits at no cost
Current Clinical Studies:
1. Abbvie 837 Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). This study is for women ages 18-35 with PCOS. This is a Phase 2, randomized, double-blind (sponsor-unblinded), 6-month, placebo-controlled. The duration of the study could be up to 42 weeks.
2. Progenity 139 Preeclampsia. This study is for women ages 18-45 and between 28-36 weeks of pregnancy. Typical inclusion symptoms include hypertension or new onset of high blood pressure, proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine), or other signs of PRE-E.
3. SYPHILIS: This study is using a new device to test for syphilis in clinic vs lab. This is for pregnant women of any gestational age that are willing to undergo a blood collection and a finger stick. 1 study visit
4. Influenza Vaccine Registry: This study is to evaluate pregnancy outcomes of pregnant females who have been exposed to Alfuria QIV or Flucelvax vaccines. This will help to learn more about the safety of these vaccines in pregnant women. Consent for participation can be completed via phone or in person.
For more information on how you can participate in one or more of these studies, please contact one of our research coordinators:
Natalie S. Peterson, MA
Nora Alvarez, MA
Reach out to us if you're interested in participating.