Contact Us Today for the Latest Career Opportunities!
Are you interested in joining a winning team?
Leavitt Women's Healthcare is a team of dedicated, caring medical professionals who provide Southeast Idaho with top-quality care in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Join us by filling out the form below or sending your resume to Kari@drleavitt.net.
- Opportunity for OB/GYN physician to join a busy women's health practice in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
- 250k-300k base, based on 4 or 5 day work week, plus opportunity for profit sharing.
- Immediate and future positions available. Residents graduating 2020 welcome!
- Come visit us and see for yourself! We will reimburse serious candidates who would like to come see our office, meet our incredible staff, and see the beauty Eastern Idaho has to offer.
Send us your resume!
- Leavitt Women's Healthcare was established by Dr. Glenn Leavitt in Idaho Falls, Idaho in 2004.
- The practice consists of 2 OB/GYN physician and 2 mid-level providers, including 1 Certified Nurse Midwife.
- LWHC has a balance of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Urogyn surgeries.
- Dr. Leavitt has a reputation as a caring, patient-centered physician and a gifted surgeon.
He is the only surgeon in the region performing single-site robotic assisted gynecologic surgeries.
- Two local hospitals provide exceptional support facilities including robotic surgical suites, newly remodeled L&D departments, and first-rate NICU services.
- We look forward to adding physicians to the practice with strong clinical and interpersonal skills who are committed to providing the highest quality of care to the women of the Idaho Falls area.
- Looking for applicants who are available immediately, as well as in the future.
About Our Beautiful Location
- Idaho Falls is located in the shadow of the Grand Teton Mountains, and 2 hours from Yellowstone National Park.
- 5 different ski resorts, including world class Sun Valley and Jackson Hole resorts are within a few hours.
- With a population of approximately 100,000 people, the greater Idaho Falls area has excellent schools, shopping, extremely affordable housing, and outdoor activities available in a safe, low crime environment.
"I have enjoyed working here for 5 years."
-Belma C. (Front Desk)
"I love working at Leavitt Women's Health Care!"
-Kari A. (HR and Patient Services Specialist)
"I've worked here for 13 years. Dr. Leavitt is the best and he makes work a joy every day." - Abra W. (Nurse)
"I have loved working in Women's Health for the past 11 years. I also enjoy working with our wonderful staff." - Julia G. (Nurse)