Feminine Rejuvenation, Stretchmark Smoothing, Face and Neck Tightening
At Leavitt Women's Healthcare, we offer a service to our patients that helps their body return back to normal functioning after delivering a child or as your body ages and changes. We have a treatment, Votiva by Inmode, that allows us to perform non-surgical procedures to help tighten the skin and muscles of the pelvic floor and other areas of the body.
When your body goes through something as traumatic as childbirth, it can take a long time for it to physically recover from the damage. This new treatment will help us to speed up that recovery process.
Feminine health concerns we treat:
- Vaginal Dryness
- Pelvic Floor Strengthening
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Laxity (Canal, Labia)
Aesthetic concerns we treat:
- Stretchmark Smoothing
- Face and Neck Skin Tightening
- Hyperhidrosis (Sweat Gland Reduction)
If you have any questions about this service or would like to see if this treatment is a good option for you, give our office a call today.
Ask Us For A Consultation
Thank you for filling out the form! We'll be in touch shortly.
How It Works
Before and Afters
- How does Votiva work?
- Votiva has two technologies that work together to address concerns about your health and wellness. The FormaV handpiece gently heats the treated tissue to reduce pain and tighten pelvic floor muscles. A second handpiece, Fractora is a micro needling treatment that remodels tissue.
- What can I expect?
- During a treatment, a small wand is used to deliver safe and effective heat to the problem area.
- How many sessions do I need?
- Your physician will help your determine the best treatment option for you. Most patients require 2-3 sessions.
- What is the downtime?
- The total procedure only takes a few minutes with little to no pain and virtually no downtime.