Forma uses radiofrequency technology in the form of a needle to provide deep layer skin contraction. The energy from this stimulates new collagen production and improve your skins quality for long lasting results that will give you stunningly beautiful looking skin!
With just one Forma session, your results will last for a few weeks. However, depending on the goal you are trying to achieve and with multiple sessions over time as well as yearly maintenance results can last up to 4 years.
Forma laser is the best treatment for loose skin treatment, it offers the ability to contour the body with non invasive skin tightening procedure. Body contouring effects are achieve by the radio frequency current which flows between the electrodes on the specially designed head, creating a warming effect beneath the skin. The resulting heat is maintained at comfortable levels, and there are no concerns of hot spots, pain, or under-treatment of affected areas as a result. Through years of science and innovation, the technology has gained the exclusive capacity for prolonged heat exposure at scientifically proven therapeutic temperatures which can be reached quickly, providing impressive results in a short length of time.
Contraindications for InMode Forma treatments include:
- Pacemaker or internal defibrillator, or any other active electrical implant anywhere in the body. The Applicator should be used at least 1cm away from cochlear implants in the ear.
- Permanent implant in the treated area such as metal plates screws and metal piercing, silicone implants or an injected chemical substance, unless deep enough in the periosteal plane. When treating over dental metal implants, it is possible to create a barrier by condensed cotton rolls or gauze and treat over it.
- Intra-dermal or superficial sub-dermal areas that have been injected with HA/collagen/fat injections or other augmentation methods with bio-material during last 6 months.
- Current or history of skin cancer, or current condition of any other type of cancer, or premalignant moles.
- Severe concurrent conditions, such as cardiac disorders, sensory disturbances, epilepsy, uncontrolled hypertension, and liver or kidney diseases.
- Pregnancy and nursing.
- Impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases such as AIDS and HIV, autoimmune disorders or use of immunosuppressive medications.
- Patients with history of diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent Herpes Simplex in the treatment area, may be treated only following a prophylactic regimen.
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders, such as diabetes or thyroid dysfunction and hormonal virilization.
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema, and rash.
- History of skin disorders, keloids, abnormal wound healing, as well as very dry and fragile skin.
- History of bleeding coagulopathies or use of anticoagulants in the last 10 days as per the practitioner discretion.
- Facial dermabrasion, laser resurfacing and deep chemical peeling within the last 3 months prior treatment.
- Having received treatment with light, laser, RF, or other devices in the treated area within 3 months, or before complete healing.
- Any surgical procedure in the treatment area within the last 6 months or before complete healing.
- Use of Isotretinoin (Accutane®) within 6 months prior to treatment.
- As per the practitioner's discretion, refrain from treating any condition that might make it unsafe for the patient
After receiving your InMode Forma treatment at Leavitt Women's Healthcare we recommend:
- CLEAN – Use a soothing cleanser or face wash with lukewarm water to cleanse the face and gently pat dry the treated skin until it heals. Always make sure that your hands are clean when touching the treated area.
- HYDRATE – Use a gentle moisturizer or healing ointment on the treatment area until skin heals.
- MAKEUP – Can be applied 2 days after the treatment. Clean makeup brushes prior to using.
- PROTECT – At 24 hours after the procedure, you should apply a broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen with a SPF30, AT ALL TIMES when you will be outside. Use a physical sunscreen (Zinc/Titanium Dioxide) daily. Do not use chemical sunscreens (oxybenzone, avobenzone, octisalate, octocrylene, homosalate and octinoxate). Reapply often→In addition to reducing your future risk of skin cancer, sunscreens also reduce wrinkles and slow the aging process.